Dental Implants In Park Ridge: Can Help You Get Back A Blockbuster Smile
If you’re like most people, you want to be able to chew your favorite foods without difficulty. You want to smile for those special family photos. And you just want to flash a smile when the moment feels right without being self-conscious about it.
If you’ve lost one or several teeth, then you may be experiencing difficulty doing those things. Well, you’re not alone. According to the American College of Prosthodontists, 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth, and more than 36 million are completely toothless. But it’s not something you have to live with, thanks to dental implants.
How We Approach Dental Implants
- As your dentist in Park Ridge, we’ll inspect your mouth and take x-rays. We’ll gather information about your oral health history as well as your vision for your future smile. You’ll be included in every part of the process. And together, we’ll decide whether implants are the most suitable option for your unique situation.
- If tooth replacement are right for you, we’ll set an appointment to place the implant (under the gumline).
- Once that’s done, the artificial root will need some time to stabilize. This process needs to happen so the tooth implant can support your jawbone and prevent more bone loss.
- During the second phase of the procedure, we attach a placement tooth crown to the dental implant itself.
Want to learn more? Ready to get back full smile opportunities? Contact our trusted team today.
Reserve Your Dental Implants Consultation With Our Team
- Eat all the foods you haven’t been able to
- Speak confidently and clearly
- Improve your facial appearance
- Brush and floss just like normal
- A long-lasting solution you’ll embrace!